Self-love Session – Limited Availability
1 hour virtual Self-love Session for you to get the pause your mind, body, and soul needs.
2 in stock
Do you ever wish you could just stop everything around you for just a moment and take a pause for yourself? There are many things in this life that you are responsible for but you are also responsible for your inner-peace, your joy, your mental health, your wellness, and your hearts desires.
ABOUT SELF-LOVE SESSIONS:
Self-love Sessions are for you if you are ages 18+ (parental consent can be provided to those under 18), and need someone to hold space for you to support, encourage and challenge you. This is your space to release stress, anxiety, guilt, shame, insecurity, restlessness, fear, worry, and self-doubt and focus on your self-worth, your mental health, and your healing. I am dedicated to meeting YOU where YOU are and provide you with self-love, mental health, and healing support.
All sessions are one hour.
All sessions are available using Zoom Internet for privacy and protection (Zoom Links will be provided to you in an email after you pay for your session).
*At this time, my availability is limited, if you book a session today, The Heart Advocate does not guarantee that you meet with me during the week that you book. If you would like my availability prior to booking please CONTACT me.
Sessions with The Heart Advocate are limited at this time and the space available is solely based on my availability. Once you book the session, my availability will be provided to you through email.
Sessions will provide you with the space to pause, feel, vent, and do the Heart Work.
*NEED TO KNOW:
– I am a mother who provides this virtual service, but at anytime during sessions a 6-year-old may briefly interrupt us. If so, I will pause, address her, and then continue our session.
– Sessions take place between M-F between 9AM-4PM based on my availability. I do not have sessions available on Saturdays or Sundays.
CANCELING + RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Life happens so its understandable that you may need to reschedule or miss a session. Here are the canceling and rescheduling policies:
– I am willing to wait 15 minutes for to begin. After 15 minutes, our session will be canceled*.
– if you cancel a session, you must do so at least 3 hours prior to session to avoid being charged full price for that session and you will still need to pay the $40 for the rescheduled session
– if you reschedule three hours prior the $40 will roll over to the rescheduled session, if not you will need to pay the $40* to meet with me again.
– *NO REFUNDS
DO YOU NEED A SESSION?
We all have tough moments, struggle with making choices, and are learning to navigate through relationships, depression, anxiety and worry, insecurity, and shame. The Heart Advocate is certified through The Path of Self-love.
I can’t wait to connect with you.
I am here for your heart.